Alumasc rainwater solutions are designed to give optimum performance over their lifespan.
The range includes:
- A green material – recyclable , sustainable and versatile
- Lightweight – durable & strong
- Aluminium has a lightweight to strength ratio which means it is strong yet economical . most aluminium products are produced from 100% recycled scrap
- Aluminium can be easily formed & shaped by rolling , ectrusion, forging and casting , characterisitcis that reflect the wide choice of form and visual appearances available
- Cast iron has extremely high strength and requires minimal maintenance
- Made with almost 100% recycled scrap cast iron can be recycled indefinitely and for this reason should not be disposed of in landfill
- Steel is 98% recyclable , with recycled stell only requiring 40% of the energy to produce steel from its virgin state
New copper & zinc ranges available.
Note: extra marine coatings are recommended for costal location.
A vast range of colours and profiles are available.
For more information visit www.alumascrainwater.co.uk